piątek, 20 września 2013

Star Style - Alexa Chung

You can say many things about Alexa - she is the British "IT Girl", fashion icon, model, tv presenter, DJ, 
and at top of this - a writer. I just bought her brand new book entitled (guess what?) IT.
 I'm not going to write anything about the book unless I finish it.
 Instead, I am going to dedicate this post to her incredible, one-of-a-kind style. Alexa is a genius when it comes to mixing high street fashion with with the one straight-out-of-catwalk. I absolutely adore her nonchalant attitude to fashion. She is never polished, she never wears designer clothes from top to the bottom -  this is why I consider her a fashion icon.









1 komentarz:

  1. The ultimate girl crush. Totally perfect xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdpowiedzUsuń