sobota, 24 sierpnia 2013

Thigh-High Boots - Hit or Miss ?

For a very long time, I considered thigh-high boots as cheap and unflattering, related to a certain profession (Hello Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman" :)), yet as soon as I saw Emilio Pucci F/W 2013 collection my attitude toward this particular model of shoes changed. I immediately fell in love with this boho chic look that Peter Dundas created !
Those boots give a women a completely different attitude - making them feel more confident and sexy.
I still don't know whether this season I would dare to buy thigh-hights, but for know I just enjoy watching the take on of this trend by bloggers/socialites/celebrities :)


EMILIO PUCCI F/W 2013
 
 
VOGUE JAPAN OCTOBER 2013


 
MIROSLAVA DUMA

 
STREET STYLE
 
 
STUART WEITZMAN
 

 
MIRANDA KERR

3 komentarze:

  1. Ostatnio czytałam wywiad z którąś z polskich modelek, w którym zastanawiała się, jak te buty będą noszone. Powinna zajrzeć na Twojego bloga:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Love all of this style!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    OdpowiedzUsuń