poniedziałek, 10 czerwca 2013

Dream Bag

   Every women has to have at least one classic tote in her closet. Believe me - IT IS A MUST HAVE.
Obviously I still can dream of a Hermes Birkin, Celine or Givenchy Antigona bag, but for now I'm a proud owner of a nude Zara tote. A tote is a perfect kind of a bag not only for running errands but also for a business meeting. What is more, if in classic shade, goes well with basically every ensemble (apart from a tracksuit). 


OLIVIA PALERMO WITH GIVENCHY ANTIGONA BAG


ZARA SHOPPER BAG


ZOE SALDANA WITH ALEXANDER MCQUEEN HEROINE BAG


CELINÉ BAG


HERMES BIRKIN


ALEXA CHUNG WITH MULBERRY TOTE



MULBERRY BAG

2 komentarze:

  1. Hi, I've shifted my blog to Schimi's Espace: http://schimisespace.blogspot.com/...Please follow me there to keep connected. I will follow back. Thanks =)

    OdpowiedzUsuń