poniedziałek, 29 kwietnia 2013

White Heels Fever

 Whether you like it or not, white heels are one of the biggest trend when it comes to accessories this season.
To be honest, I'v never been drawn into them. I accepted pumps in white shade only as element, which complete the wedding look. My attitude toward them changed only a while ago. Some find them as a symbol of bad taste, but I say why not give it a try ?  I think they look extremaly chic when paired with a very simple, elegant ensamble (just look at Karolina Kurkova's look).                                        
   What do you think of white heels? Hot, on not ? :)


KAROLINA KURKOVA
JIMMY CHOO


ZOE SALDANA


ZARA


BLAKE LIVELY


CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN


KATE HUDSON


CASADEI


GWYNETH PALTROW

2 komentarze:

  1. Białe szpilki zawsze do wszystkie pasują , ja sama mam takie w swojej szafie :)

    http://letmeloveyou1.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. gorgeous looks! I`m looking for a pair of white heels myself. xx

    The Provocative Couture

    OdpowiedzUsuń