piątek, 12 kwietnia 2013

Top 5 Beauty Products

As you well know (that is if you read my blog) I fully focus on writing about fashion.
However I thought it would be a nice change to write about something that is closely related to to it, that is beauty.  
Here  I present my 5 top beauty products, that I would die without :)                                                                  

1. Max Factor Smooth Effect

For ages I was searching for a perfect foundation long - lasting well-smelling and in a good price. Finally i stumbled upon Max Factor Smooth Effect. It is suitable for sensitive skin, won't clog pores and most importantly it is oil free.


2. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable

I'm so addicted this balm ! I love it for 2 reasons, first: the face of the campaign is the lovely Emma Stone and second, it gives softer lips with a perfect flush of colour.


3. Sephora Advanced Lash Booster

Gives lash length, thinkness and strength - what to need more ?


4.  Nivea Creme

Okay, it may be greasy but is definately very hydrating. 


5. Boss Nuit Fragrance

After Versace Crystal, I was searching for something much more spicy.  The newest fragrance for women by Hugo Boss begins with a modern,elegant and fresh notes of aldehyder and peach, plus the face of the scent is Gwyneth Paltrow !


P.S. What are your favourite beauty products ? :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz