czwartek, 7 marca 2013

Paris Fashion Week F/W 2013

Last but certainly not least on the fashion map - Paris.
When it comes to the French capital, we can always expect some amazing spectacles.
Here I'm especially refering to Louis Vuitton Fashion Show with the hotel setting and models (including the-one-and-only Kate Moss) coming out on the catwalk through doors, Chanel show with a huge globe sitting in the center of the Grand Palais (the accessories - iconic Chanel bags in various combinations and the leather biker boots - so to die for!) and Givenchy with this colourful punkish hairdo and Bambi sweatshirts 
(they will definately be a must-have item next season).
My favourite collection of the Paris Fashion Week was without a doubt Valentino. 
I simply adore the simplicity of the collection - the school-like shift dresses with lace-detailing, the capes and their signature romantic gowns (not to mention the adorable braids and hairbands:)).

I was positively surprised with Elie Saab, whose collection was much more darker than last season and grungy-like Saint Laurent collection. 
Also on the list of my top five collections - Christian Dior and Chloé

I  think I don't have to explain why the choice of the former (pure chic!), when it comes to Chloé - I just adored this English and boyish discipline seen throughout the collection.

What was your favourite collection during PFW ?:)


VALENTINO 


LOUIS VUITTON


CHANEL


ELIE SAAB


GIVENCHY


SAINT LAURENT


GIAMBATTISTA VALLI


CHLOÉ


ISABEL MARANT


CHRISTIAN DIOR

2 komentarze: