czwartek, 24 stycznia 2013

Haute Couture S.S 2013 Fashion Week

 First thing that comes to my mind when I hear Haute Couture? True masterpiece, sophistication, the highest of the highest form of fashion. Dresses shown on the catwalk cost a fortune, even more that those which appear in RTW collections, yet they are so worth spending that much money.
It all started on Monday with Dior. Those of you who have seen the whole show, have to agree with me when I say that the collection was breath-taking! From the music (The XX song in the beginning, just GAH!) and background to the collection itself. However my number one throughout the whole Couture week is definately Giambattista Valli. Even though it is couture, it is very wearable, modern and fresh.
What was your favourite Haute Couture S.S 2013 Collection?:)

Giambattista Valli


Valentino


Chanel


Zuhair Murad


Elies Saab


Christian Dior


Atelier Versace

7 komentarzy:

  1. i really love elie saab's designs! that dress from zuhair murad is also beautiful! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I loved the Chanel show, and Dior is always classy.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. wonderful dresses
    wish you an amazing rest of the week <3
    xxx
    LOVE

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hey, i really like your blog and your picture.

    you want to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin ?

    i would be happy :)

    lovely greetings, lucia

    http://lucci-gucci.blogspot.de/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. The Haute Couture is a fairytale!!!
    Expecially Chanel!!! Oooh a DREAM! My DREAM!!!
    Chiara
    ♡EFFENSHION
    ♡MR.EFFENSHION

    OdpowiedzUsuń