piątek, 21 grudnia 2012

The Best Red Carpet Looks Of 2012

Christmas are almost here and so is the end of the year, so I thought it would be a perfect time to go back at the beginning of 2012 and make a short list of my top red carpet moments.
There were so many amazing red carpet looks throughout the whole year that it is impossible for me to mention all of them and so I'm posting only 10 of them.

1. Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford

I remember staying up late the day of the Oscars watching live stream and when I saw Gwyneth in this white dress combined with a cape I screamed! She looked incredibly chic, every inch of perfect:)


2. Diane Kruger in Giambattista Valli

Diane had many amazing red carpet looks this year but it was this years Cannes Film Festival that she shined the most. First there was this sexy maroon Versus dress for the photocall and than the Opening Ceremony where she wore this fabolous sheer mint Giambattista Valli Couture gown. Simply breath-taking!!


3. Charlize Theron in Christian Dior


The same goes with Charlize. So many memorable looks! But this one will stay in my mind forever.
The only word that I can think of is etheral. The cream colour, the drapings, the hairband. Gah!



4. Emma Stone in Chanel

I so love Emma! She is so talented, smart, funny and has an amazing sense of style. Throughout the promo tour of "The Amazing Spider-Man" there were so many amazing looks  (remember this fabolous gothic Gucci dress at the Paris premiere or the Pucci dress at the Moscow premiere of the movie?), yet t
this Chanel dress from Resort 2013 collection was my very favourite. Emma looked so cute and girly!:)


5.  Blake Lively in Zuhair Murad

I was so sad after watch the very last Gossip Girl episode but than I thought it had to end someday right:)?
Blake's character Serena is undoubtfully a fashon icon and so is Blake herself. 
Love the mermaid-like Zuhair Murad dress on her! She looked so sexy and sassy!
And this retro Hollywood Glam hairdo? Just love this girl!:)


6. Claire Danes in Lanvin

The "Homeland" actress who just gave birth to a baby boy stood out at this years Golden Globes red carpet.
Absolutely adore the canary shade of yellow of this strapless Lanvin dress!:)


7.  Tilda Swinton in Celine

Tilda usually sticks to Heider Ackermann designs but for the BAFTA Awards she wore this amazing Celine gown and I have to say I was totally in love with it. Pure simplicity and chic!:)


8. Rooney Mara in Givenchy

The star was born! Rooney stole this year with many memorable red carpet looks.
This white Givenchy embroidered gown looked gorgeous on her and worked wonderfully with her raven black hair and a blunt fringe.


9. Keira Knightley in Erdem

How not to love this romantic look? 
This strapless mint gown which featured blue lace elements was perfectly combined with a pink shade of lipstick:)


10. Cate Blanchett in Givenchy

I don't really have to say much about this look, do I? Every inch of perfection!!:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz