czwartek, 13 grudnia 2012

Over-the-Knee Skirt

As Christmas Holidays are a step of a way, it is a perfect time to think about the ensembles to wear during this special time of the year.
Last year I sticked with classics by wearing a LBD and so I thought this year I might try something else.
When I saw these over the knee A-line 60's-like skirt at Christian Dior RTW Fall 2013 Fashion Show, I immedietely fell in love.
Lucky for me, while doing some shopping at vintage store some time ago, I found a very similiar one to that shown at the catwalk. Now the tricky part is what to pair it with. 
Personally I would go the same way as the Dior ensemble - combine a skirt with a shirt of the same shade, add a chic gold-plated necklace and a sexy pair of high heels and you're ready to go:)

CHRISTIAN DIOR FALL 2012 RTW


ZARA SHIRT


MARKS&SPENCER SKIRT


ZARA PUMPS

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz