sobota, 29 grudnia 2012

Olivia Palermo - Running Errands in Big Apple

I so missed Street Style of Olivia during this month therefore I was incredibly happy to find this images.
This season I'm very into the military trend and so I love the khaki/ leather-detailed jacket that she is wearing.
Together with the comfy fur stole,  casual green skinny pants, chic suede tote and boots all look casual chic!:)

What: Zara Combat Jacket,Stuart Weitzman 5050 Over the Knee Flat Boots
Where: New York City

1 komentarz:

  1. Hi!! Love your blog!!!

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC | Facebook | Pinterest | Bloglovin? Please follow me, let me know, and I'll follow back! :)

    Happy 2013!!

    Alexandra A.,
    The Glitter Side @ Blogspot
    The Glitter Side @ Facebook
    The Glitter Side @ Pinterest
    The Glitter Side @ Bloglovin

    OdpowiedzUsuń