środa, 5 grudnia 2012

Chanel Pre-Fall 2013

 Last year it was all about India(remember the silk tunic over leggings,pearl-swagged tweeds?),this year Karl Lagerfeld took us the world of mystery and yes, romanticism - Scotland.
First thing that comes to my mind when I hear the word Scotland?
Of course tartan. To be honest I couldn't really picture Chanel and tartan but when I saw the collection I was blown away.
First look - Stella Tennant in a comfy kilt-pleated oversized coat, then there was this cute knitwear and classy trademark tweed.
Last but certainly not least - gorgeous Victorian-like white wool dresses - perfect final touch for the whole collection.
As far as hairstyle is concerned all I could think of was Cate Blanchett in "Elizabeth":)
No doubt this collection will be remembered!:)













Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz