środa, 24 października 2012

Kristen Stewart - "Breaking Dawn Part 2" Tokyo Fan Event

A much as I do not like her personality and her casual style, I think Kristen's stylist is making an amazing job as for the red carpet/ event looks.
I so wished to see someone rocking some look from Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012 RTW Collection and here it is!
The checkerboard playsuit looked amazing on Kristen and you can see that she felt comfortable in it.
The whole look was completed with a pair of edgy Brian Atwood sandals and a classic Cartier bracelet.
I'm very curious for the rest of the looks during promo tour of "Breaking Dawn Part 2" - so far so good:)



What:  Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 Checkerboard Playsuit,Brian Atwood Sable Shoes,Cartier Juste Un Clou Nail Bracelet
Where: Tokyo,Japan

1 komentarz:

  1. Wow, this is killer! <3

    Maybe we should follow each other, I would like to become friends!!
    xx,
    Lucija
    WLL

    OdpowiedzUsuń