czwartek, 27 września 2012

Balenciaga S/S 2013

Yesterday Paris Fashion Week kicked off with many amazing shows delievered (among many grungy Dries Van Noten, sportish-chic Rochas or sexy and sophisticated Anthony Vaccarello) but this day was the one I was waiting anxiously for. As a big fan of Balenciaga, Balmain and Barbara Bui it was a thrill to see all of the 3 shows at the same day. Although I really enjoyed Balmain and Barbara Bui I have to say it's Balenciaga that stole my heart. From the moment I saw the very first black and white look with the high-waisted trousers and bold cut-out bodysuit I knew it would be an amazing collection
Loved the chic oversized coats, rockish tops with A-line skirts or the all-tweed and denim ensembles - together with adorable bucket bags and lace-up boots - it was definately one of the most feminine Balenciaga collections.





Images source: Style.com

2 komentarze:

  1. Genialne :)
    Serdecznie pozdrawiam i zapraszam na mojego męskiego bloga: http://individual-form.blogspot.com/

    'Mateusz

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. One of my favourite fashion show this season! Especially I like the modern vibe of the frills! Excellent idea as always in Ghesquiere collections!
    xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń