czwartek, 5 lipca 2012

Elie Saab Haute Couture Fall 2013

I don't know about you guys but everytime I see Elie Saab collection whether it is ready to wear or Haute Couture I feel like I am in some kind of a magical world or a fairytale.
Those who do not care about fashion would say that each and every dress is basicaly the same but they are wrong. Every dress has its own seperate history, shade or detailing. From classy black to nude, baby blue and light pink - basicaly every women can find a dress that suits her.
If you ask me, I think Elie can easily be named the master of a fairy chic:)
P.S. I'm not even going to write about the final bridal dress as words simply cannot describe the feelings that I have after seing it.

















1 komentarz:

  1. I've got exactly the same feeling! If somebody ask me about my favourite dress from this collection - I could not to answer. So truly hard pick only one dress from Elie Saab collections! Always!
    xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń