wtorek, 8 maja 2012

Inside Look At Prada Exhibiton At MET

Miuccia Prada, although as camera shy as usual, was on hand last night to open the Metropolitan Museum of Art's exhibition honouring her at the annual Met Ball
The designer almost didn't attend the event, theInternational Herald Tribune reports today, after falling off her "high-rise platform heels" - but made it in the end, and said she has come around to the celebration of her after some initial scepticism.

"All those images of myself were so scary," Prada said of the exhibition. "I always kept some distance because the museum did everything - it is not something I am responsible for, I can't control it. Now I like it - and I understand there actually were some similarities. But it is other people's vision."
Surrounded by a gaggle of Prada-clad beauties - who disappointingly she was reluctant to pose on the red carpet with - Prada chatted with guests as the museum launched the exhibit jointly honouring Prada and fellow Italian designer Elsa Schiaparelli.
Source: Vogue.co.uk

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz