wtorek, 15 maja 2012

Chanel Cruise 2013

Some time ago, I posted an information about the Chanel Resort 2013 being held at Versailles and so this event took place yesterday.
The hip-hop inspired edge (visible by the platform sneakers) combined with a chic eighteenth century details like pannieres and fichus - that is classy Lagerfeld.
I truly adore the pastel colour palette - the baby blue dress on Cara Delevigne is so to die for and so is the golden embellished tweed jacket or the whole ensemble with the sequined jacket and flowerish dress.
 As for the shoes,as much as I hate the platform sneakers, I'm very aware to see some of the A-list wearing them.











1 komentarz:

  1. The one and only platform sneakers I´m wearing are Isabel Marant style, don´t like The kaiser mix this time...

    OdpowiedzUsuń