sobota, 25 lutego 2012

McCartney Vs Ford



TOM FORD has denied rumours that he offered Stella McCartney a job at Gucci. The designer reportedly approached her in 2001, after she had left Chloe to launch her own label.
"It was never a conversation about taking over at Gucci," he told the New York Times. "I think she might have interpreted that at a certain point." He states that he was aware of McCartney's understanding of the subject, but "just never corrected her".
McCartney still maintains the opposite - adding that Ford even asked her to take a tour of the Gucci offices. She turned down the offer as the label's use of furs and animal skins went against her design ethos.
"As if all those exotic skins and corduroy hamster fur were going to turn me on and make me change my entire ethic," she said.
"He's a lying, cheating... what?" she said in response to Ford's denials. "That's the weirdest thing. Why would he take me into an office and show me every dead animal? Oops!"
Source: Vogue.co.uk

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz