środa, 11 stycznia 2012

Clemence Poesy - Glamour UK February 2012

This is a kind of a photoshoot that I really love - fresh, fun and very girly.
Clemence was a perfect model choice for the editorial - she represents this nonchalant, but still very chic parisian look.
From the Taffeta Prada dress to pale pink shearling Nina Ricci coat and appliqued Marc Jacobs gown - each and every ensemble is ideal.

What:  Rochas Resort 2012 Silk and Satin Dress

What: Prada Resort 2012 Taffeta Belted Dress

What: Nina Ricci Resort 2012 Shearling Coat,Red Valentino Vintage Mary Jane Pumps,Mulberry Lily Bag

What: Marc Jacobs Resort 2012 Applique Tea Length Dress






2 komentarze:

  1. love her style and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń