poniedziałek, 21 listopada 2011

Paul Smith Honoured


"I have known Paul for many years, he has built an incredible business, has bags of integrity and, a great sense of humour," said British Fashion Council chairman Harold Tillman. "Paul Smith, the brand and the man contributes a great deal to our industry commercially and creatively: his signature style is recognised throughout the world. He is the perfect recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award this year."
The accolade is given to those who have made an exceptional contribution to British fashion. Previous winners include John Galliano, Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen.
"What a fantastic honour to receive this award," Smith told us. "It is really an award not just for me, but for all of my fantastic team - many of whom have been with me for a very long time and have helped me build up a solid structure which really works. Thank you!"
Source: Vogue.co.uk

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz