piątek, 9 września 2011

Jason Wu S/ S 2012 Collection

I really admire Jason Wu.
He is a young, very talented, creative designer, who season after season proves his stable position among others in fashion business.
As for his newest collection, I would like to have everything in my closet! (sadly it is impossible)
From high-waisted shorts paired with bow detailed  shirts, pale pink, printed, lemon and feather, silk dresses - every piece perfectly coordinated.
Yet, the first thing, that I notice while watching the show via Style.com were accessories, especially bags.
Nude, pink, flower-printed - so to die for!
Plus a flawless makeup - orange lipstick and nail polish, were very eye-catching.
All, in all one of my favourite collection so far.













2 komentarze:

  1. I have to see Diane Kruger in all of them ! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń