wtorek, 23 sierpnia 2011

Zoe Saldana - 'Colombiana' Miami Premiere

Wowza! Zoe looks like a true goddess! I was hoping she will choose Balmain for the premiere.
This metallic modifed dress from Resort 2012 collection is perfectly fitting her.
And while we are on the subject of Zoe, I just read an interview with her about fashion and style.
Here is what she said:


 “I have this love affair with New York that I just can’t quit, and that applies to New Yorkers’ style too.“I can’t stand when people get lost in clothes because they are trying to impress. We get that a lot in Los Angeles. You need to wear your clothes, your clothes can’t wear you. New Yorkers understand that.”“For many people, including a lot of actresses, fashion is all about brand names, logos, status symbols, but for me, it’s an art form".
And basically that is what I love her for.






What: Balmain Resort 2012 Metallic Longsleeve Dress
Where: Miami, Florida

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz