środa, 10 sierpnia 2011

Never Ending Dream

Do you have the same thing when you browse Net-A-Porter.com and you see all those gorgeous pieces, you want all of them to be in your closet? I'm most definately one of them.
That is why everytime there is a New Arrival headline, I just copy all of the images and save it on my laptop - the simpliest way to just feel the presence of those 'little treasures'.
P.S Below I'm posting 'fresh pieces' from net-a-porter that I find most desirable.
 Burberry Prorsum Buckled Leather Ankle Boots 

Chloe Leather Wedge Sandals

 Marc Jacobs The Ace Textured-Leather Messanger Bag

Stella McCartney Fluted Wool And Cashmere-Blend Dress

 Phillip Lim Wool-Crepe Shift Dress

 Vanessa Bruno Mohair-Blend Open-Knit Sweater Dress

 Burberry Tasseled Textured-Leather Tote Bag

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz