poniedziałek, 29 sierpnia 2011

Net-A-Porter's New Additions

Hi everyone:)
Those of you, who as myself every week browse Net-a-porter just to look at all of these gorgeous pieces, will simply understand why am I so excited every time I see something interesting. 
And so I feel a need to share this feeling of excitement with all of you.
First thing that caught my attention where  leather Miu Miu pants, very rockish chic, perfect to accessorize it with a simple black top and edgy high heels or boots.
Than I noticed two pair of shoes - one Burberry Suede and canvas platform pumps                                (ideal for an autumnish weather), and Miu Miu Glitter and suede peep-toe ankle boots ( recently saw them on Diane Kruger).
As for the jewelerry I thought Bottega Veneta Oxidised silver and zirconia necklace was simply to die for!







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz