poniedziałek, 27 czerwca 2011

Beyonce - Glastonbury 2011

I know I'II go slightly off the topic, but I just have to.
I'm a great fan of Beyonce, not only she is beautiful, has a great style, but most of all, she is one of ( If not the)  most talented female vocalist of all the time.
 She always gives 100 percent of herself during her performance, and anyone who saw Beyonce's performance at Glastonbury last night, can admit it. When she sang 'Sex On Fire' by Kings Of Leon, to be honest I had goose-bumps.




What: Alexandre Vaulthier Fall 2010 Couture Sequined Dress
Where: Glastonbury, England


1 komentarz:


  1. oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))

    I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
    1. Why did you create a blog?
    2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
    3. How long will it keep going?

    OdpowiedzUsuń