piątek, 25 marca 2011

Carine Roitfeld - Life After Vogue


And now we know. Carine Roitfeld will embark on a multichannel project with Barneys New York in her first big move since departing French Vogue, reported WWD.
Roitfeld will serve as guest editor and stylist for the New York fashion hub’s autumn offering. Besides styling and editing the store’s campaign (to be shot by frequent collaborator Mario Sorrenti), she’ll design the Madison Avenue store’s window display for a September reveal. Sorrenti will also create a video portrait of Roitfeld.
Barneys Creative Director Dennis Freedman called Roitfeld ‘the perfect reflection of our customer.’
Roitfeld, currently completing an autobiographical ‘scrapbook’ for October release, said she’s relishing the pick-and-mix nature of her newfound freelance career.
‘I am sure that one day I will, even if it’s not my own magazine, do special stories for magazines and maybe something on the Internet,’ she told WWD.
‘The only sure thing I know is that I will keep my freedom. I can be a muse for a designer, I can do work for some magazines, and do advertising, and maybe something like Barneys, but still keep my freedom.’

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz